Lauren likes to make sure that she knows everything that is going on in our household ( I think it is her motherly instinct). Every night she asks me what we are doing the next day. One Friday night a few weeks back we had this conversation:
Lauren: Do I have preschool tomorrow?
Mom: No.
Lauren: Do the boys have school tomorrow?
Mom: No, they don't have school either.
Lauren: Does Daddy have work tomorrow:
Mom: No...
Lauren: Yeah! It's our do nothing day!
How she decided that we do nothing on Saturday I can't figure out - it is usually our busiest day! However according to her we do nothing. If only it were as good as it sounds!
2 comments:
Yeah I want a do nothing day too !!! She is so cute !! I miss her in class, she was my assistant.
I love do nothing days....our best memories are made on those days!!!
Post a Comment