Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do you miss me?

Wow, I haven't posted in about 2 weeks. Not that my life has been that boring, but I haven't been feeling well. On the other hand, with so much down time I actually read a book! I'm a few years late, I know, but I finally read Twilight. Yes, it was good. I admit I didn't think it would be that good, but it was surprisingly intriguing. Oh, and it was way better than the movie! When I watched the movie I just kept thinking how dumb Bella was for wanting to be with a vampire! Why didn't she run away screaming?! Now I know. Apparently vampires are very alluring. He can just smile and she is captivated! It is all his fault! Men! You can't live with them and you can't live without them!

5 comments:

Scrapally said...

congratulations! Only 3 books to go!! don't stop now..they books are waaaaaayyyy better...the next movie looks pretty good though...but the books are always better. And YES...we have missed you....but it's for a good reason. :)

Unknown said...

I did miss you !! I am sorry you weren't feeling well, does this mean another baby?

Grandmotherfairy said...

Yes...we have missed you...hope that you are feeling a little more perky!

kelly said...

I have the next three if you feel like continuing the saga!

Anonymous said...

Good job on reading a book... I need to do that again.

I have not {and will not} read Twilight {or see the movie}... The idea of a 99 year old vampire, no matter what he looks like, going after a 17 year old girl just creeps me out.

But hey, each to his own.