
Connor recently discovered all the food in our food storage closet. It has been there for months, but he has recently taken a liking to it. Most of the food is in cans which makes it hard for him to get into, but there are a few boxes and cartons. The other day I walked into the hall to discover a white powder all over the carpet. Connor was holding a box stripped of all its packaging. I asked him what he had found. He answered "cow food." Cow food? I don't remember storing cow food in the closet - or buying it for that matter! I gathered up the ripped packaging and put the pieces together to reveal a picture of a cow! He had found the dry milk with a picture of a cow on the front. He was right, in a way it was cow food!
4 comments:
It may not have seemed cute at the time but, it will !! LOL
Cow food! I will have to remember that one! :) funny stuff....did he like it?
How funny! Maybe you need to invest in some locks! I love the Enchanted song you have on your blog. That is one of my favorite movies, I love the part where she has the animals clean, oh how I wish I could do that!
That's great!! All that you blog about reminds me of my house.
I love it!!
Post a Comment