When I grow up I want to be a fire fighter.
Connor loves fire trucks. He also loves Uncle Neil. We only get to see him a few times a year, but for some reason Connor talks about him all the time. We think it is because Uncle Neil is a fire fighter. So whenever we see a firetruck, it is always Uncle Neil's firetruck. While we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Neil invited all the kids to come and visit the fire station. They got a tour of the station, and then they were allowed to climb all over the fire truck.
Uncle Neil drives the tiller. He is the fire fighter who sits in the back of the really long fire engines and steers the back end of the truck! He let the kids climb up on top of the truck. I think Lauren was a little scared.
Lauren was not scared at all in the cab, she was all smiles!
3 comments:
How fun! I'm not o sure about the new blog title, is that what Conner wants you to have? A lion?
It looks like a lot of fun !!! Hill likes firefighters too, but that's a whole other story !! lol
kelly, you must have missed that post. Look back a few posts for the whole story.
Post a Comment