Thursday, May 21, 2009

Diva Glasses

Grandma Cindy bought Lauren some red sunglasses with white polka dots. When she got home she eagerly showed them to her Dad. He called them "Diva Glasses." She insisted that they were not diva glasses - they were SUN glasses! She came to me to tattle on daddy, that he would not believe her. She was quite distressed. I assured her that "diva" was not bad, and that daddy just meant that pretty girls, like Hannah Montana, wear those kind of sunglasses. She was still not satisfied. "But they are sunglasses, right Mommy?"


What do you think? Sunglasses or "Diva Glasses?" Here are Connor and his friend James modeling the infamous glasses.


James


Connor

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I have to side with Lauren they're sunglasses !! lol

kelly said...

Yes Lauren, they are sunglasses, but they are also Diva glasses. A van is a vehicle, just like a car or truck is a vehicle. Therefore, Diva glasses are a type of sunglasses, right?

Scrapally said...

Sunglasses it is! She's too young to be a diva anyway. :) What fun stuff...I miss my LITTLE kids!!!! They aren't as fun when they are stinky teenage boys!!!

Unknown said...

SUNGLASSES...AND I WISH I HAD SOME JUST LIKE THOSE! I'm no Diva so I would call them sunglasses. Cute!!!

On a different note...you gave a very nice talk today in church!!! Good job!!!

Team Hillman said...

Ha ha! Very cute pictures! I am loving the blog. It is so fun to learn more about your family.

Unknown said...

I'm going to side with Dave. Tell Lauren that Uncle Steve said they're diva glasses and if she isn't satisfied then i'll tickle her next time i see her