Thursday, December 3, 2009

No More Drama For Dinner

Life just got a little easier. O.k. so maybe it is not that big of a deal, but it is definitely noteworthy. One thing I hate to do is make more than one thing for dinner. However, I do have some picky eaters in my family. Every night there is usually at least one person unhappy with what I have made. Now we have one more meal that everyone enjoys and the best part is that I don't even have to cook it! It is pizza! I know it sounds ridiculous - everyone likes pizza right? Not Cobi. Every time we have pizza I have to make him something else to eat - until now.
Thank you Pizza Guys! We received an ad in the mail for "Pizza Guys" a few weeks back. It had a really great coupon so we decided to try it. The pizza was good and the price made it even better. They also sent home a menu with all the different pizzas they make. Cobi read through it and found a chicken and bacon pizza with creamy garlic sauce. The reason Cobi doesn't like pizza is because of the tomato sauce. He does not like tomatoes or any tomato products. The creamy garlic sauce caught his eye and he decided it was worth a try. The results are below. Cobi liked it, and for the first time ever he ate pizza without a fuss. Now we can have a family pizza night where everyone actually eats pizza!

2 comments:

kelly said...

Well, he's lucky that you're his mom and I'm not. I hate cooking one meal, so there is no way I'm fixing anything beyond that one meal. I have complaints from at least one person on any given night, but if they don't eat it then they go to bed hungry! You are a nice mom and I'm very happy that Cobi likes Pizza now.

Unknown said...

I am going to try that pizza too !!! I love Pizza but Cobi's fave sounds good too !!!