Well I got tired of waiting for people to comment on my "Pay it Forward" game so I'm moving on. You can still comment on that post and get a handmade treat, but the kids are all anxious to have their pictures online for the week.
First I wanted to show our valentine cake. I made this for Sunday dinner to share with our cousins. It is a strawberry cake, with strawberry jam in the middle, and homemade vanilla frosting on top, yum!
All our kids love having a piano in our home, but Connor is the most creative pianist of all. He plays with his fingers, his toes, his elbow, and any other body part that he can get on the piano. He has even sat on the keys before. It makes a lovely sound!
Cobi got a special award this week called Block C. It is for well rounded students. The recipients actually get a plaque that says:
"Exemplary Hawk Award, This is to certify that Cobi has earned the Block C Exemplary Hawk Award, having demonstrated the qualities of Outstanding Scholarship, Active Participation, Dedicated School Service, and Positive Leadership."
It is a huge deal at his school. He had to participate in sports, clubs, do well academically and even do service (he helped serve lunch in the cafeteria). He did a great job and we are proud of him. His best friend Ethan also got the award.
4 comments:
Wow! Congratulations Cobi! Lauren looks so cute in that picture, she has really grown up.
I love your cake...it looks delicious...can't believe how much your kids are growing!
I love the cake too! So cute. I'm partial to anything with hearts on it. You have nice children and they are doing so well in all they are involved in. So fun to watch them grow. But Grandmother Fairy is right...they do grow fast..... :)
Hey Melissa!
I ran into Kymber Geddes on facebook-do you care if I give her your blog? Let me know! Angela
ps cute cake! Yummy!
Post a Comment